Visit us in Corning, NY!
Though puredesignonline.com has been around for several years, our brick-and-mortar location did not open until September 1st, 2006. Why Corning, you ask? Well, because this little western New York State city is not only just a hop-skip-and-jump away from the Finger Lakes Wine Region, but also because Corning is repeatedly voted as one of the Top-10 Small Cities for the Arts in the United States! With a long history in the glass-making industry and a flourishing downtown area called the Gaffer District, Corning is one of the top tourist destinations in all of New York.
Our store "Grand Re-Opening" was July 26th, 2007. With help from Corning's Market Street Restoration Association and a New York Main Street Grant, Pure Design was able to grandly re-open in style! Our bright space is on the sunny side of Market Street and enjoys a pressed tin ceiling, hardwood flooring, and a completely reconstructed first floor facade.
If you're planning a trip to the Corning/Elmira/Ithaca area, stop and see us! Or maybe try to vacation during one of these great local events in 2018:
- Cabin Fever - Friday, Mar. 10th, 5-8pm
- Glassfest - Thursday, May. 24th - Sunday, May. 27th
- Taste of Summer - Thursday, July 20th & Thursday, August 17th, 5-9pm
- Harvest Music Festival - Saturday, September 16th, 12-6pm
- Wineglass Marathon Weekend - Friday, Sep. 28th - Sunday, Sep. 30th
- Small Business Saturday - Saturday, Nov. 24th
- Tree Lighting & Parade of Lights - Saturday, Nov. 24th
- 43rd Annual Sparkle of Christmas - Saturday, Dec. 1st, 5-9pm
When you come to the Gaffer District, you can